Enter the information for your classified ad below, and we will review your submission for approval.
The Bankers Bank
The Bankers Bank, a leading correspondent bank headquartered in Oklahoma City is seeking a Loans Administrator.
This position assists with loan operation functions and provides support to lenders, by
- Adding tracking items
- Working exceptions
- Preparing a monthly report for the Board of Directors
- Posting payments/advances
- Performing maintenance on loans
- Working past due payments
- Setting up new loans
- Adding and tracking new credits for voting/scanning
- Assembling and maintaining files
- Separating files to be scanned
The successful candidate will be extremely detail-oriented. Familiarity with tracking software, core director software, and/or loan document software and loan background a plus.
Please send resume with cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First National Bank & Trust of McAlester - Poteau Branch
JOB OPENING NOTICE
“AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Poteau Branch Loan Officer
First National Bank is seeking an individual to complete their lending team in the Poteau and surrounding market. This position is suitable for entry level with very little experience or a seasoned lender. The salary package will be dependent upon experience.
Provides service to customers and prospective customers seeking commercial, installment, mortgage and/or agriculture loans. Develops favorable credit relations with loan customers and promotes other banking services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interviewing applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Assist customers in gathering all the information necessary to underwrite the requested loan (includes completed applications, credit reports, UCC searches, verifications of income and employment, etc.) to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Review documents, as received, for accuracy and completeness and assist with any corrections or additional information needed
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Upon approval, participates in the pre-closing process including but not limited to:
- Assist with gathering required documents from the customer (proof of insurance, copies of identification, copies of tax returns, etc.)
- Orders required third party documents (flood determinations, appraisals, title work UCC searches, etc.)
- For real estate transactions, prepares the Loan Estimate when needed
- Completes the Request for Loan Documents
- Reviews prepared documents and works with Lending Assistant on any needed changes or corrections
- Coordinates closing appointments with Lending Assistant, Processor & Closing Agent
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- If denied, prepares and logs the Adverse Action Notice
Experience preferred in the following areas:
Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
Previous Bank Experience Preferred
Understanding of loan documentation standards/requirements
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent phone and customer service skills
Ability to operate standard office equipment such as personal computer, laser printer, copy machine, telephone, calculator, fax machine, scanner, etc.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and a varied workload
Software experience to include Windows, Microsoft Office, and database programs
Ability to research data
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Related Field or 2 years of direct lending experience
Credit and Security Check verified
Inquiries and resumes to Theresa Canant, email@example.com