CBAO PAC Club
POWER through ACTION and CONTRIBUTION
Your CBAO PAC CLUB donation invests in the following:
CBA OK PAC
- Political contributions at a state level
- Helps support Oklahoma statewide officials, such as Governor, Speaker, President Pro Tem of the Senate, Floor Leader, Committee Chair, numerous House and Senate members, etc.
- Funds contributions to Oklahoma state PAC’s like the Republican House PAC, Senate PAC, etc.
CBAO LEGISLATIVE FUND
- Host political fundraisers and events at the state and national level
- The Annual Celebration of Oklahoma Leadership - an invitation extended to Office of the Governor, all House members and staff, and all Senate members and staff.
- Assists with the expenses from CBAO state government relations team - meals, travel etc.
- Offsets Washington DC lobbying expenses
- Each year many CBAO member bankers hit the Hill and meet with the Oklahoma delegation. Meals and sometimes travel within the DC corridor to events is necessary.
- CBAO staff meets, throughout the year, with the banking staff of each House and Senate member, to build relationships that help CBAO better express your views on legislation and regulation.
- Political contributions at a national level
- CBAO works with ICBA at the national level. For CBAO to contribute to an Oklahoma US House or US Senate member, ICBA serves as the Fed-PAC for CBAO.
- It also reminds ICBA that CBAO does not just ask for funds but is a true partner in raising those funds. Your bank still receives ICBA credit for the ICBA Directors' Club (by meeting their contribution levels).