OKLAHOMA FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS RECEIVE PRESTIGIOUS BANKING DIPLOMA
BOULDER, COLO. — The Graduate School of Banking at Colorado is proud to honor 17 Oklahoma financial professionals for their graduation from its 25-month program:
The graduates pictured (L to R) include:
• Luis A. Aita, First Bethany Bank & Trust, Bethany
• Rocky D. Williams, Arvest Bank, Norman
• April R. Malone, Oklahoma State Banking Department, Oklahoma City
• Amy S. Ott, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Oklahoma City
• Shandy Belford, Arvest Bank, Edmond
• Elizabeth J. Williams, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Oklahoma City
• Jed C. Waggoner, F&M Bank, Guthrie
• Holly R. Bunt, Great Plains Bank, Enid
• Jason L. Redd, First National Bank & Trust of Elk City, Elk City
• Ryan L. Cross, Arvest Bank, Moore
• Michael A. Levine, First Liberty Bank, Oklahoma City
• Morris R. Wilson,, Oklahoma State Banking Department, Oklahoma City
• Jonathan M. Ackley, All America Bank, Lawton
• Jason D. Seifried, High Plains Bank, Okeene
• Travis L. Koch, Kirkpatrick Bank, Edmond
• Michael S. Stone, First Oklahoma Bank, Jenks
• Rusty T. Bracken, Farmers State Bank, Quinton
Graduates receive a diploma upon successfully completing six weeks of classroom training–two weeks for three consecutive years–which focus on general management and technology, leadership and human resource management, financial management and lending. The students also completed intersession projects and ended their curriculum at GSBC with an extensive bank management simulation course.
GSBC awarded 156 total graduates from across the nation with its prestigious diploma in banking July 25 during a ceremony at the University of Colorado in Boulder, Colo.
The Graduate School of Banking at Colorado is America’s Premier Community Banking School, boasting more than 8,000 alumni since its inception in 1950, and educating approximately 600 bankers and regulatory professionals from around the nation annually. GSBC prides itself on its commitment to providing unmatched higher education to America’s community bankers. To learn more about GSBC’s lineup of comprehensive educational programs, visit www.GSBColorado.org.